"We connect you to the right content at the right time."
Interactive dashboard highlights course recommendations for your industry, organizes your courses into collections, and tracks your progress
Responsive design allows you to learn on any device
Your learning history, bookmarks, and certifications will move with you to LinkedIn Learning
13,000+ courses taught by industry experts
Same great videos and engaging instructors from Lynda.com
LinkedIn Learning offers three libraries to drive your development
Only Columbia University and Columbia University Irving Medical Center (CUIMC) faculty, staff, and students can access LinkedIn Learning.
If you cannot access LinkedIn Learning and are a current faculty, staff, or student of CU or CUIMC, please contact the CUIT Service Desk.
No, our license to LinkedIn Learning does not extend to Columbia University alumni/alumnae. If you have had access to Lynda.com or LinkedIn Learning, it will be discontinued in compliance with our license agreement.
LinkedIn Profile Connection
As of September 17, 2019, your Linked in Learning Account is not associated with your LinkedIn profile (if you have one).
As a result:
- Content recommendations are based only on your LinkedIn Learning activity and will not include insights from LinkedIn.com.
- Q & A on courses will not be visible.
- Content will not be shown on LinkedIn.com in the feed.
- Skills gained from completing courses and certificates of completion will not be able to added to your LinkedIn profile.
At this time, Columbia University has chosen to disable the connection between your LinkedIn Learning profile from LinkedIn due of privacy concerns, because users were unable to manually decouple these accounts themselves.
As a result of this decision, please note:
- If you previously connected your LinkedIn profile to your LinkedIn Learning account, you have been sent a new activation email.
- If you started and completed any learning between August 7, 2019–September 17, 2019, your learning history for that period will not appear on the LinkedIn Learning platform.
All Lynda.com links should be updated to LinkedIn Learning links before May 31, 2020. After this date, Lynda.com links may not redirect as the Lynda.com platform is scheduled to retire.